Television Productions, Feature Films, and Marketing Campaigns Internationally for over 75 Networks, Studios, and Multi-Media Companies and 300 Production Companies – WITHOUT INCIDENT.
Comprehensive U.S. and International Production-Related Due Diligence Background Investigations.
Background Investigations in all Practice Areas: Corporate Fraud, Litigation & Business Intelligence, Threat Assessment & Anti-Stalking.
Inadequate background screening of production talent, participants and crew members has given rise to incidents resulting in unwanted negative press, expensive litigation, significant reductions in advertising revenues and even the complete removal of finished productions from network schedules. Additionally, screening companies using non-compliant forms, reporting inaccurate or unverified data, and using the media to circumvent legal restrictions have resulted in third party and class action lawsuits filed against background providers and their clients, as well as regulatory fines in excess of $100 million annually.
The Myers Group is the market leader in providing tenaciously executed, yet legally compliant background diligence services to the entertainment industry:
- Over 20 years of experience vetting candidates and crew for unscripted and scripted multi-media productions, feature films and brand marketing campaigns.
- Original authors of diligence programs required by most networks and media companies.
- Globally insured and compliant for international information gathering.
- Vetting candidates for between 70 and 80 productions and projects monthly.
- Over 1,500 production-related “locate investigations” – including adoptions, transient talent and information contributors.
- Over 1,000 production-related threat assessments. Over 2,500 in all practice areas.