Our principal and team members have provided guidance and effective management strategies to mitigate client risks of victimization on over 4,000 safety and privacy matters, including:
- Threats of violence.
- Inappropriate pursuit and stalking.
- In-depth Open Source Intelligence (OSI) – including social media and broad Internet.
- Harassing and threatening electronic and physical communications.
- Breaches/intrusions of residential and/or corporate environments.
- Compromised business and personal communications.
- Press/tabloid surveillance and harassment.
Our clients have included public figures, corporate executives, other high net worth individuals and select other high-risk persons.
Specific services include:
- Identification of suspected harassers, pursuers and stalkers.
- In-depth background investigations.
- Executive protection.
- Law enforcement liaison.
- Commercial and residential physical security assessments.
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance.
- Technical surveillance countermeasures.
- Consultation regarding court orders.
- Media investigations.
- Media privacy consulting.
- Evaluation and customization of safety and privacy measures to reduce vulnerability.