The Myers Group endeavors to make online interactions with http://www.myersgrp.net (“Site”) as user-friendly and informative as possible. We have made every reasonable effort to make the Site accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Site does not conform to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”), please contact us by using one of the following two methods so the problem can be addressed:
- Contact us by phone at 888.885.3023.
- Contact us by email at [email protected]
Throughout our Site, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to all users. But we cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages may have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, we are unable to claim site-wide conformance. We adhere to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. We cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets, as applicable.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the myersgrp.net domain.
- We have used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- We chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”), the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- We use automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, we recommend viewing the Site in the latest version of Google Chrome.
Last Updated August 28, 2018